What to Bring to Your Appointment
- Your insurance card
- A valid photo ID
- Physician referral forms if required by insurance
- A list of current prescriptions and/or over-the-counter medications you are taking, including dose and frequency
- Any imaging studies, or pertinent records, you may have relating to your medical and surgical history
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
- Authorization for Verbal Disclosure
- Consent Form
- Neurology Review of Systems Form
- Race Language Ethnicity Form
- Registration Demographic Form Fairfield
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
We ask that you arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled appointment time so that you can complete the patient information form and any other forms, or germane information, required for each visit. We make a sincere effort to adhere to our appointment schedule, but emergencies do occur, and delays are sometimes unavoidable. We thank you in advance for your patience should a delay occur during your visit with us.